- Shakespeare: "Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely lose the person for a lifetime.
- Napoleon: "The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people.
- Einstein: "I am thankful to all those who said NO to me, because of them I did it myself"
- Mahatma Gandhi: "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
- Dr. Seuss: "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
You don't really need strength to let go of something. What you really need is understanding. Sometimes we just have to let go of someone who matters to us not because we want to but because we have to, because it’s the right thing to do.